While peppermint tea is often drunk for its flavor, it may also have several health benefits. The tea itself has rarely been studied scientifically, but peppermint extracts have. Peppermint studies have shown that pure peppermint may help with the following health conditions such as;
- May Ease Digestive Upsets. Peppermint may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion.
- May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines.
- May Freshen Your Breath.
- May Relieve Clogged Sinuses.
- May Improve Energy.
- May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps.
- May Fight Bacterial Infections.
- May Improve Your Sleep.